Thank you so much for reaching out to provide Kids First with donations for stockings!
Below is a list of donations. I know it's pretty long, but we also provide gifts with the stockings. So, this list covers most of the things we can use for stockings and gifts. You can pick and choose from the list what you think will work best on your Angel Tree. We typically deliver stockings to social workers and Volunteer Guardian Ad Litems for delivery at the beginning of November, but many have offered to make visits and stocking deliveries later in the month this year. I'm sorry to keep adding on, but in a year when some families are really struggling, your offer comes at just the right time.
- Mittens, hats, gloves, and scarves for children ages 0-17
- Hat and mitten sets
- Fun socks for children ages 0-17
- Fun hair clips, headbands, ponytail holders, etc.
- Lip gloss, ChapStick, bath products
- Lego sets
- Jewelry kits
- Knex sets
- Card games
- Board games
- Silly Putty
- Stuffed animals
- Duplo sets
- Fisher Price Little People Toys (These are usually for ages 1-5)
- Pacifiers with a stuffed animal attached (The brand name is Wubbanubba, but there are similar products that are cheaper)
- Teething toys, pacifiers, sippy cups
- Tummy toys for infants
- Foam Pogo Jumper, like a pogo stick
- Journals for teens
- Earbuds for teens
- USB charger for teens
- Makeup kits and fingernail polish for teens
- Matchbox car sets
- Hot wheels car sets
- Dress up clothes
- Play mats for infants
- Shape sorter toys for toddlers
- Sketch books and sketch pencils
- Science kits
- Sunglasses for teens
- Posters that kids color
- Balls - Soccer balls, playground balls, footballs, etc.
Thank you, Suzanne and St. Stephen’s Outreach, for helping ensure all foster children have a wonderful Christmas!
Kids First - Island County Board Member